- Inpatient Rehabilitation Facilities:
- Long-Term Acute Care:
- Skilled Nursing Facilities:
- Outpatient Facilities:
- Boston - Downtown Crossing
Gloucester - Cape
- Lexington - Pediatrics
Young Professionals Group
Spaulding's Young Professionals Group consists of professionals in the Boston area who are interested in having fun, meeting new people, and helping to make a difference in the lives of Spaulding patients.
The goals of the Young Professionals Group include:
- Educating young professionals in the Boston area about the mission of Spaulding and about philanthropy
- Providing a variety of hands-on volunteer activities and educational sessions throughout the year
- Offering opportunities for networking and socializing
Membership Benefits Include:
- Special event invitations to Spaulding events
- Members-only functions such as meetings, social gatherings, and career building sessions
- Monthly hands-on volunteer opportunities with Spaulding patients in areas such as arts and crafts, board games, and holiday gatherings
Current Young Professionals Group members want to be a part of the new hospital in Charlestown? Click here to learn more about the Leave Your Legacy Campaign.
For more information on how to join Spaulding’s Young Professionals Group or if you have additional questions please contact Taylor Austin, Special Events Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 617-573-2992.
Set Sail 2012
Set Sail is an annual family-fun day held in September on the banks of the Charles River, supporting Spaulding’s unique adaptive sports and recreation program.