- Inpatient Rehabilitation Facilities:
- Long-Term Acute Care:
- Skilled Nursing Facilities:
- Outpatient Facilities:
- Boston - Downtown Crossing
Gloucester - Cape
- Lexington - Pediatrics
Why Work for Spaulding Rehabilitation Network?
If you are seeking a career dedicated to helping others find their strength, we invite you to consider a job with the Spaulding Rehabilitation Network. In addition to a quality work environment, Spaulding offers excellent benefits and many opportunities for advancement. You will experience the pride that comes from knowing you are part of a network of providers renowned for their world-class care.
At the Spaulding Rehabilitation Network, we’re proud of the national recognition we have received for our patient programs and services.
- Spaulding Rehabilitation Hospital Boston has consistently been recognized by U.S. News and World Reports as among the top rehabilitation hospitals in the country, earning highest honors in 2011/12 with a #5 ranking and is the only rehabilitation hospital in New England ranked each year since 1995.
- The Spaulding Nursing and Therapy Center North End was ranked as one of the best nursing homes in Massachusetts by U.S. News and World Reports.
- Spaulding Hospital North Shore has been recognized by the National Association of Long Term Hospitals (NALTH) with a quality award for reducing infection rates because of improved patient care processes.
- Our skilled nursing facilities have each achieved quality recognition from The American Health Care Association and National Center for Assisted Living.
- Spaulding Nursing and Therapy Center North End achieved Step 1 Quality Awards, with Spaulding Nursing and Therapy Center West Roxbury and The Clark House having achieved the notable distinction of a Step 2 award.
- Spaulding Rehabilitation Hospital Boston has been honored as one of only a handful of hospitals nationwide authorized by the U.S. Military to treat returning soldiers injured in Iraq and Afghanistan. Spaulding Boston was the first hospital in New England to successfully treat and discharge a soldier to home and continues to care for soldiers today. Spaulding clinicians and case managers have begun knowledge-sharing programs to support the military as it expands rehabilitation services for veterans.
- All of our facilities are accredited by the Joint Commission.