- Inpatient Rehabilitation Facilities:
- Long-Term Acute Care:
- Skilled Nursing Facilities:
- Outpatient Facilities:
- Boston - Downtown Crossing
Gloucester - Cape
- Lexington - Pediatrics
Spaulding Outpatient Center Brighton
Spaulding Brighton is located in the first floor of the New Balance building. At the cross-roads of Brighton, Newton Corner, Watertown & Cambridge our central Boston location allows for easy access for commuters travelling into the city from the western suburbs as well as servicing the local neighborhoods.
Spaulding Brighton focuses on providing health and wellness services to the population of Boston. The center offers Sports medicine & Physical therapy services and also caters for those looking to prevent injury and optimize their physical performance for recreational and athletic pursuits. Equipped with contemporary therapeutic equipment inclusive of Pilates and Gyrotonic equipment the staff at Spaulding will assist you in recovering from injury and achieving optimum musculoskeletal health & fitness
- Non-operative sports medicine
- Sports concussion care
- General musculoskeletal injury & post surgical physical therapy management
- Movement & sports performance screening & retraining
- Sports Injury Management & Movement Re-training: Specializing in Running, Rowing, Golf & Dance
- Core control for spine care & conditioning
- Women’s health & fitness/Pre & Post partum care: Focusing on Spine, Pelvic, Hip Pain & Instability
Spaulding Brighton offers The Performance Matrix the most accurate and powerful screening system to optimize musculoskeletal health, reduce injury risk and enhance performance. Find out how you score! And get started on improving your competitive edge today.
Our Comprehensive 4 Step physical therapy approach:
- Initial assessment or performance screening
- Manual Therapy
- Movement & coordination retraining.
- Mindful, individualized, & progressive exercise prescription for all levels.
- Prescribed transition to community based exercise offerings: -Yoga, Pilates, GYROTONIC ™ & Personal Training.
Programs & Services
Outpatient Physical Therapy Services
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Services
Pilates Rehabilitation Program
Spine Care and Conditioning
Sports Injury Rehabilitation and Conditioning
Leadership and Expertise
Dennis Nutini, MD has joined the Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Department as the Medical Director of Physician Services at Spaulding Brighton. He completed a Sports Medicine fellowship at the Cleveland Clinic where he gained extensive experience in athletic coverage, including working with major sports organizations and professional teams.