Spaulding Outpatient Center Medford
The Spaulding Outpatient Center Medford is an outpatient rehabilitation center that offers comprehensive medical and rehabilitation services ranging from acute sports injuries, treatment of chronic pain, to recovery after a head injury or stroke.
At Spaulding Outpatient Center Medford, we are proud to offer a comprehensive range of rehabilitation programs and services. Our compassionate staff helps our patients achieve healthy lifestyles and resume fulfilling lives.
- Our extensive Orthopedic Program includes sports medicine, spine care, foot orthotics and hand therapy services.
- Our comprehensive Pain Program is the only one of its kind in New England.
- We provide one of the area’s only Work Injury Rehabilitation Programs.
- Our Neurological Program provides a collaborative approach from our expert team of physical, occupational and speech therapists.
- The dedication of our Women’s Health team members is exemplified by their sensitivity toward issues pertaining to women.
Beyond rehabilitation, Spaulding Medford is committed to prevention and wellness. We provide integrative medicine services and community programs such as yoga, acupuncture, nutrition and meditation. We are in the forefront of rehabilitation, combining holistic therapies and traditional treatment techniques to enhance the outcomes of our patients.