- Inpatient Rehabilitation Facilities:
- Long-Term Acute Care:
- Skilled Nursing Facilities:
- Outpatient Facilities:
- Boston - Downtown Crossing
Gloucester - Cape
- Lexington - Pediatrics
Spaulding Outpatient Center Medford
The Spaulding Outpatient Center Medford is an outpatient rehabilitation center that offers comprehensive medical and rehabilitation services ranging from acute sports injuries, treatment of chronic pain, to recovery after a head injury or stroke.
At Spaulding Outpatient Center Medford, we are proud to offer a comprehensive range of rehabilitation programs and services. Our compassionate staff helps our patients achieve healthy lifestyles and resume fulfilling lives.
- Our extensive Orthopedic Program includes sports medicine, spine care, foot orthotics and hand therapy services.
- Our comprehensive Pain Program is the only one of its kind in New England.
- We provide one of the area’s only Work Injury Rehabilitation Programs.
- Our Neurological Program provides a collaborative approach from our expert team of physical, occupational and speech therapists.
- The dedication of our Women’s Health team members is exemplified by their sensitivity toward issues pertaining to women.
Beyond rehabilitation, Spaulding Medford is committed to prevention and wellness. We provide integrative medicine services and community programs such as yoga, acupuncture, nutrition and meditation. We are in the forefront of rehabilitation, combining holistic therapies and traditional treatment techniques to enhance the outcomes of our patients.
Programs & Services
Alternative/Complementary Medical Services
Brace Clinic/Prosthetics Clinic
Brain Injury Rehabilitation
Outpatient Physical Therapy Services
Pain Management Rehabilitation
Pain Management Rehabilitation - Functional Pain Management
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation (PM&R)
Speech-Language Pathology/ Voice Therapy
Spinal Cord Injury Rehabilitation
Spine Care and Conditioning
Sports Injury Rehabilitation and Conditioning
Work Injury Rehabilitation/Ergonomics
Statistics & Accreditations
The Spaulding Outpatient Center Medford is accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations and licensed by the Massachusetts Department of Public Health.
101 Main Street, Suite 101
Medford, MA 02155
- Monday and Wednesday: 7:30 am - 6:30 pm Tuesday and Thursday: 7:30 am - 8:30 pm Friday: 7:30 am - 5:00 pm